Monday 9 April 2012

My Future Spouse

Bismillah...

Assalamualaikum everybody...

What I want from my future spouse :)

  • My dear spouse I hope u will help me to bring me to the right path, that Allah will always bless on me .
  • Be my Imam for my Solat.
  • Understand my heart and feeling it's enough if u understand me just a bit.
  • I need ur attention because I wanna love u till Jannah.
  • Be with me even in hard time.
  • Care about me if i'm sick,have a big problem.
  • Be a good listener and be my cry shoulder .
  • My spouse u also my friend,my bestfriend, my husband, father of my children and my Imam.
---->> ppssstt..... I hope u read this my future spouse, and u will understand what I want..I need ur attention then I will keep loving u. Love U because of Allah...ana uhibbuka fillah.



2 comments: